Looking for job, looking for life
I've been looking for a job about 2 and a half weeks, I haven't got anyone yet, I'm a little worried about it.
This is my first time writing english in my family blog, my husband Rindy always bothers me to write something on our blog, so, here I am!
I don't understand why people want to write blogs? I'm sure we have enough "friends" to keep our social activities going on in social occasions. So, why is that? Why do we need a blog? Why does everyone have to become a blogger? And must we share our mind with strangers in the whole world?
OH, got you! Because we're lonely, we're poor humanity, hypocritical, artificial, arrogant, mammonists.......So, we found a space--"BLOG" to continue our vicious and selfish desire in the fake world. Don't deny the facts, try to grow up in this real life, move on, if we're not trying to paralyze ourselves.
Anyway, it's your right to live wherever. And I choose to look for a job, look for life, live in reality!

1 Comments:
An editor I work with said that "Internet" is capitalized because it is a place. I find this problematic. It is not a physical space, and therefore a fake reality. Indeed, the Internet enables us to communicate with the world, but it prevents us from developing deeper relationships with those who are physically present.
Regarding the "reality" craze: Everyone is so self-important and self-congratulatory. Whatever happened to being humble? Also, some things should be kept private. People are so shameless these days. So, thank you, my dear sister, for your honest words.
Post a Comment
<< Home